Monday, November 7, 2011
Just a few moments ago, the Google+ team introduced Pages to help you better get to know your favorite brands, businesses and organizations. But the exciting news doesn’t end there! Today, we’d like to welcome all fans of Google Maps to join us on Google+ by adding our new page to your circles.
Here’s just some of the stuff you’ll find when you follow us on Google+:
- Product news and announcements. Stay up to date and share with friends.
- Hangouts with the Maps team. Bring your questions!
- User spotlights. We want to showcase you, our awesome community members.
- #GMapsTrivia. Put your geo skills to the test for bragging rights.
- Pro tips. Tricks from Googlers and fellow users so you can get the most out of Maps.
Posted by Vanessa Schneider, Google Maps and Places community manager, and Brian Hendricks, Google Maps marketing