Friday, September 25, 2009
Here are the tweets that were the most popular this past week in case you missed anything. This was also a big week for us because we reached the 20,000 follower milestone. Send a tweet to @googlemaps if you have a suggestion for how we should celebrate and thank all our followers!
- Insanely awesome Twitter Trends Map with clustered topics by location: http://bit.ly/PNOZi
- Introducing Place Pages for Google Maps — everything about one place on one page http://bit.ly/VHMix
- Beautiful hand-drawn map of Edinburgh. Zoom in on stairs o' death, late nite pizza & more http://bit.ly/JadMZ
- I don't speak Chinese but really want to visit China after seeing these gorgeous maps/photos from NatGeo http://bit.ly/1YWi11
- Wild card: Can anyone match the enthusiasm of this @googlemaps user in Japan? http://twitpic.com/ii9cc