Monday, July 13, 2009
We've been hard at work processing imagery for everyone to enjoy, and we've just released a major update. To help you find some of the interesting places getting imagery updates here's a short quiz with a few hints in it to help you out. We will be back soon with the answers and a complete list of updated areas.
1) This large seaport is also known as 'The Pearl of the Mediterranean'.
2) Daring professional divers entertain the tourists by jumping from high cliffs into the sea below in this famous resort city.
3) This long barrier island has been the landfall point of many hurricanes in the USA.
4) This group of more than 740 islands in South Atlantic Ocean hosts a large populations of penguins, seals and albatrosses.
5) 100 kilometers away from the highest peak in Spain, this island gained prestige from UNESCO when part of its geographic territory was designated a World Biosphere Reserve.