Tuesday, February 19, 2008 at 11:35 AM
Happy February, Earth fans!
It took a full two months for us to get ready for it, but we've finally pushed out the first imagery update of 2008 -- and I hope you'll find that it was worth the wait! Most of the updates in this push are centered around the U.S., though there are a quite a few very high quality updates all around the world.
1) This city is getting a belated Australia Day present from the Google Earth Team.
2) Until now, this famous Frank Gehry building was shown as under construction.
4) Still providing spring water, this architectural landmark is one of the best-preserved Roman constructions on the Iberian Peninsula.
6) Named after the 13th century bishop of Toulouse, this historic California mission town can be viewed in high-res.
7) This city has an amazing mix of Islamic and European architecture, including a church built inside a former mosque.
9) Come to this city to join me at a Giants game.